Hey everyone. I know it's been a while since I posted and I promised I would get some more pictures up. We were out at the pond yesterday enjoying the beach area and letting the kids swim so I took some pictures.

This first one is at the southwest corner looking over the pond. This is the main drainage running into the pond and you can see the tops of the brushpiles we have placed.

This is the emergency spillway. Originally, the spillway was too shallow and I had to bring in some shale to increase the height of the spillway. Up until this point the siphon pipe wasn't being used as the primary spillway because the contractor couldn't understand exactly what I wanted. So I placed the shale with my tractor to the level I wanted.

This is the air vent. As you can see at normal pool I have about 2 inches of the pipe submerged. I've never had a chance to adjust this because this is the first time my pipe has been the primary spillway. If the pond level is correct should I have to adjust this pipe (cut off the 2 inches of pipe in the water)? I assume that when the siphon is activated, it creates a vortex or whirlpool that could let air in the vent to shut the siphon off and this could reach 1-2 inches below the water level. I don't know for sure that is why I'm asking.

The nexts pictures are on the dam looking south at the beach and drainages.
]

This picture is looking west to the emergency spillway.

Last night it rained about 3-4 inches so I went out today and took some pictures of the pipe and emergency spillway. This is pipe is full siphon mode.

This is the main drainage with runoff coming from a pond to the south.

This is the emergency spillway. It is being used a little more than I thought it would but is definitely keeping water off the top of the dam.
[

You can see erosion of the ridge that was placed to channel the water into the smaller pond below. This dirt was placed over one year ago so I'm not sure how to keep this from happening. The area under this ridge is natural shale and bedrock so I'm not worried about the erosion going down into the earth, I would just like to keep the water moving into the smaller pond below.

You guys can tell me what you think.

I started with nothing, and still have most of it.