Thanks ewest, lots of good info there, I concur on the issue of aggressiveness versus "catchability", if you will. I have every intention to moniter who fishes in my HBG pond, and try to keep some sort of running tally of the fish removed. I believe, based on my limited interaction with the fish, that it would pose no great problem to over harvest their numbers. I think you have to walk a little finer line with HBG vs. BG, in regards to numbers removed, (caught), and maintaining an adequate number of predators in relation to controlling reproduction and the resulting outbreeding depression. I have to keep reminding myself that I will need to restock the HBG in a few years, so the size, not just the amount, of LMB will also require frequent adjustment. I plan to Keep removing bass as they grow larger than 12", and replacing them with 6". I'm finding it to be quite the balancing act, although very enjoyable. I'm probably going at it all wrong, and I'm sure mother nature will let me know it!

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.