Cool. Wasn't sure if you were going to create the most unique lake in Texas with a 100 acre smallmouth haven. (could kinda get excited thinking about a 100 acre SMB and HSB lake - but I digress!)

If you're going mixed, you should keep with BG for sure. Realize that there isn't a lot of experience with developing mixed bass lakes in Texas that we've seen on here, but like Cody, I think it's very doable especially starting from the start.

I'd think of the SMB a bonus fish, but I'd work to get them established before the LMB - and then I'd go lighter on the LMB numbers. Greg Grimes presented at the Conference last year with a modified trophy bass strategy which is 2-4x the traditional amounts of forage, and half the traditional LMB numbers - and the results have been amazing for big LMB. I'd try to go the same route with lower LMB numbers after the SMB. There should be enough forage for the SMB to do well, get a good start, and then still plenty for the LMB to take off with.

The LMB will catch up, but you'll give yourself a good shot. You've got a pretty good traditional forage base with BG, RES, FH, and the TS. The TS will be key - so make sure you can basically walk across the lake on the TS schools when your bass go in (exaggeration, but only a little). IMO with the mixed species bass I'd want a really diverse forage base - as your fish should be able to find their niche in a lake that size. I'd think about adding Golden Shiners and crawfish early on as well.

Do you have numbers on the forage you're stocking?