Thanks for the service to all of you and your families. Svoberts, thanks for serving, we can't thank you enough. I have not served but my daughter just joined the Army and she's due to deploy to Afganistan this winter. I will finally understand what the families of our soldiers go through. It's something I hoped I'd never have to experience. My daughter and Svobert both need prayer! She is excited to go and serve, go figure!

Though I have not served I do work with lots of uniformed military because I've spent my career designing weapons. It's a pretty cushy job compared to the guys that fight with them. Sunil, I would be interested to know what you think of the Bradley. Again, I cannot adequately express the gratitude I have for you brave ones like Svobert. Godspeed! While I did not design the Bradley I work for the company that did and know many people who worked on the design. I also work with people who are designing upgrades to the Bradley. I have recently been involved in designing the MRAP vehicles. We hope they save lives.

Last edited by bz; 04/23/09 10:14 PM.

Gotta get back to fishin!