Thanks guys:
They are estimating 2,000 lbs of fish. Everything is set, waiting for the company out of Ohio to get an applicator's license, that is the last hurdle. They are biologists, the same guys that did the fish survey.
Finally, I have a customer/friend that is supposed to come this afternoon and set me up on posting pics, and maybe even get the fish logo on. I have to find all the stuff that came with my camera. Technology is not my thing, but am getting better, want to show you guys my buffer zone when it is in full bloom. The plants worked amazing well to hold in the sand, except for one spot where the springs are heavy on my frontage and the water went over the rocks. Looks like my water plants didn't make it, will get more. I have heard from someone that did have a natural fish kill in his small pond this winter, so the conditions were right for it up here, it just didn't happen here.
Then we will need input on what to stock.
What is it that triggers the fish to spawn, it must be water temperature? What would that be for gizzard shad, does anyone know?
THEO: I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!

HUSBAND AND CAT MISSING -$100 REWARD FOR THE CAT!
I subscribe too, but tried and failed at the fish logo.