Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
Ok, Ok, you caught me...

. . . as for that photo that's on the map, that was a wonderful pet that I had for years. I caught him in Lake Shasta one day while using a cast net and transferred him to my pond. You see Jeremiah was a bullfrog pollywog and he must have been exposed to radiation while an egg and therefore grew to enormous proportions. All was good with Jeremiah until he turned into a frog. Jeremiah got loose one day and ate one of my neighbors Great Danes. The town folk got real angry and claimed he was dangerous and they wanted to put him down. There was no way I was going to let anyone kill Jeremiah so I loaded him onto a one ton flat bed truck and took him back to Lake Shasta and turned him loose. Given the fact that occasionally a tourist or two disappears at Shasta, I believe that Jeremiah is still there alive and well. Yes, folks, Jeremiah was a bull frog, he was a good friend of mine, I never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine, He always had some mighty fine wine.

We except for the fact that you people are lucky that I'm not "King of the World."

Real lucky.

We are lucky! I just looked at the photo. That is disgusting!

I don't want to look too close, but from the waist down, you don't appear to be wearing anything but Jeramiah and your sandals!!!

JHAP and Jeremiah

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!