Originally Posted By: Rainman
Jeff you certainly live in the right state but I think your creative imagination is being wasted in the accounting business. That is unless your answer to clients when asked what 1 + 1 equals is the whispered question of "What would you LIKE it to equal?"

LOL, a version of the old accounting joke.

What is the difference between a CPA and a bookkeeper? You ask a bookkeeper what is one plus one and they immediately answer two. You ask a CPA what is one plus one and they respond, What you would like it to be? Well that plus the bill. \:D

Originally Posted By: Rainman
You are hilarious and paint a great picture with words! Do you write for Two And A Half Men?

Thanks for the kind words.

Two and a Half Men is one of my most favorite TV shows. That and Big Bang Theory. Back in my martial arts/weight lifting days I worked out once with Charlie Sheen in a small gym in Lahiana, Maui. Unfortuantely I got addicted to Nyquil, developed some other bad habits, and stopped working out. Now I'm a bean counter and he's a big TV and movie star. Stupid, stupid Nyquil.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)