There are many aspects to this question and some have been addressed. Here are a couple more.

Some northern states recommend putting in FH and bass first because BG have a stronger tendency to stunt up north and as a result there needs to be more ability to control the BG. Not so in the south. That is one reason Jayman's pond worked well even though a little different approach.

One of the best rules is don't try to fool mother nature unless you can manage around her as her wrath is harsh. What does that mean? Carrying capacity is mother nature's limit on ponds. In 4 acres in the south you can manage 300-400 lbs per acre of fish safely in a fertile pond. Of that 25% can be predators- so 1500 lbs. of fish +- and 300-400 lbs of predators. If you add 200 LMB at 1.25 lbs. that is 250 lbs. Assuming growth in 1-2 yrs you are over capacity. If you do the same with BG sufficient to feed those bass at 10 lbs to 1 lb. of bass that is 2500 lbs. of BG to start, with no room to grow. When all of that spawns the first time you better hold on and be a real good aquaculturist or watch out.

Next question- Where did the LMB come from? My experience with this type offer is usually they come from LMB crowded ponds and are often stunted. That is 10-12 in. LMB that are 3-4+ yrs old. Those fish are hard pressed to ever reach their genetic growth potential because they are always trying to catch up. I don't want those in my pond. Their offspring may be fine but you lose the chance to have your first stocked LMB be your best year class ,with a fast growth rate that comes from a new pond.

What is contemplated can be done with expert management and a lot of work. But it would be a big job and not one I would want to try.