Thank you everyone for the kind words. My wife does most of the photography, but I did take the pics of the fox and the hogs. Both look allot better in full size before I made them smaller to post on here. The picture of the hogs is one that I'm very proud of. It was pure luck, I saw the hogs, turned on the camera and snaped a quick picture as soon as I saw them in the viewfinder. There's just something about it that I really like.

The picture of the doe and fawn was in the middle of the day. We were taking a walk around the pond and my wife saw a flower that she was taking pictures of. I was messing with the canoe on the dam and not really paying attention to anything when the doe walked out of the woods. I froze and tried to get Steph's attention. She was oblivious and thought I was signialing for her to come over to where I was at. The doe took off to the oposite side of the dam, then stoped. She took pics of her, but then the little fawn came out after her. We never expected that!!!! It's so small that we agree that it must have just been a few days old. I saw it a few other times and it was much bigger. One time it ran past me while I was on the backhoe working on my food plot.

When I posted the pictures, I went back and re-read the entire thread. It's allot of fun to have a record of what happened and in what order it happend. Some things are different then what I remember them. I thought I put in the culverts at the very end, not while still moving dirt with the dump truck. The transformation still overwhelms me. When we see it now, it's like it's been there forever. There is no hint of what was there before.

Eddie

Lake Marabou http://www.pondboss.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=139488&fpart=1

It's not how many ideas you have, but how many you make happen.

3/4 and 4 acre ponds.