Just thought i'd give an update on the Blue cats. I didn't have much luck getting them back on feed. They were in the pond for about 2 weeks before I tried to feed them. I saw one come up for a little bit then dissapeared. I tried about 3-4 times then stopped. They might have a ton to eat in the pond being that they are the first cats in the pond. Also It might be already cooling off too much. That pond is about 15' deep. I don't know if that has any factor.

Anyways, unless you guys think different I think I might just wait untill the water warms back up to start trying to feed them again... What do you think? Do you guys stop feeding then start back up with no trouble?

Also, they were 12-14" when I put them in. How big will they be approx. in summer and then this time next year if they have a decent year? Reason for asking is Im gonna be trapping out HBG in the 6" range and Im thinking about feeding these Blues with them. I don't think they could eat a 6" gill untill maybe this time next year... IF so I might cut up and freeze all the HBG that I trap and then just throw some in every other day or so...

Anyone do this kind of thing? i wonder if it will be beneficial for them.

I SUBSCRIBE!!!!