Originally Posted By: Rainman
I can see an order flood for Zett's if they ship!

I called Zetts yesterday to see if they knew what happened to my favorite trout dealer. That's a whole 'nother story. (He went out of business this year because he couldn't afford to be in business. He supplied Zetts and many others -- and small pond guys like me. He is also a neighbor.)

Zetts is pretty much shutting down for the winter, as of this weekend.

I have no connection with Zetts, other than I have bought a lot of fish from them over the years. As fish suppliers keep going out of business, I sure can recommend Zetts. If the housing business comes back, they will surely sell out, and we won't have a public fish hatchery/supplier servicing northern West Virginia, northern Virginia, western Maryland, or south central Pennsylvania.

On a very selfish note, please help keep them in business. If they go out, we'll all be buying from fish trucks out of Arkansas and North Carolina.

Let them know you are a Pond Boss member. They don't do a lot of advertising, but if a few more of you tell them you are associated with Pond Boss, maybe I can convince them to place some ads in Pond Boss, and maybe they will survive.

Thanks,
Ken

Last edited by catmandoo; 11/01/08 06:51 PM.

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!