Thanks guys for the feedback. So, I got the pump in (3.5 cfm @40psi)plus my 5 lengths of soaker hose at 4' each. 150' of 5/8" garden hose and about 40$ worth of fittings and PVC, some glue...etc. Put all together and tried it out in the pool. Needed about 25lbs of rock to weigh it down. Wow, gotta say it worked very well. Good amount of small bubbles and allot of water movement. Since I have no restriction (regulator) or flow control in the line, I assume I am putting the whole 3.5 CFM at 40 PSI to work. I can't complain right now. I put legs on the diffuser to keep it 2.5ft above the bottom and will start the process of putting it together in the pond sometime next month. All in all, very satisifed. $200, not bad. I would have liked to purchase a new one from one of the local vendors, but presently out of a job at 55 years old, after 30 yrs with the same company. Not complaining, saw it coming, good time for a little time off before hitting the old work world again for another 10 yrs. Thanks again for the feedback.