After realizing that Theo had openly disclosed a weakness in the Deathstar, which by the way were are currently in the process of correcting with duct tape and empty beer cans, I decided that it was simply not efficient to send in the Deathstar.

Sometimes, in order to ensure that a job is performed to your complete and total satisfaction, you must personally intervene in a matter of great importance such as this.

I felt that this was one of those cases.

Accordingly I felt obligated to PERSONALLY intervene in this matter.

You will find photographic proof below that the GSA does not merely threaten, we ACT.

I apologize in advance for the violence that is reflected in this photograph.

Let this serve as a lesson to the rest of you. As our slogan so indicates.... "Just Don't Mess With Us."

We have spoken.

WARNING DO NOT PROCEED BELOW THIS LINE UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED FOR VIEWING A PHOTOGRAPH THAT CONTAINS HORRIFIC VIOLENCE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO VIEW THE PHOTOGRAPH BELOW THIS LINE THEN WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM VIEWING THE AFORE MENTIONED PHOTOGRAPH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT MEN WITH WEAK HEARTS, PREGNANT WOMEN, PREGNANT WOMEN WITH WEAK HEARTS AND OF COURSE CHILDREN, CLOSE THIS POST IMMEDIATELY AND NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES VIEW THE PHOTOGRAPH BELOW.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BE CAREFUL HERE, HEED MY WARNING. THIS IS YOUR LAST ATTEMPT TO RETAIN SOME SEMBLANCE OF SANITY! DO NOT PROCEED BELOW THIS LINE UNLESS YOU ARE CAPABLE OF VIEWING HORRIFIC CARNAGE!!!!

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)