Been a while since I've been on this site. Busy summer. Brett95, I actually didn't buy my pump from Grainger I bought a Thomas vane pump from a local industrial distributor. It seemed to be a very heavy duty industrial pump. It was cheaper than I found at Aquatic Ecosystems. You gotta shop around. My aerator depth is about 8 feet with 400 feet of air line so I needed something with a little more pressure capability than a other pumps. I bought all the plumbing from the local home improvement store. I got an enclosure from a local company that makes fiberglass outdoor electrical enclosures. It was a scrap one that I got for free, nothing wrong for my use. Would also be easy to build. I bought a small pancake motor fan from grainger and a cheap temperature control unit that turns the fan on when the inside temperature gets hot. I put the whole unit on a cement slab mounted on bolts that keep it up off the ground. I installed the fan in an opening in the bottom of the box so that it sucked air into the box and exits the box through the existing louver that was in the side. Probably built the whole thing for 75 bucks more than the pump cost.

Gotta get back to fishin!