Thanks everyone for replying.

Theo, thanks for the info about feeding. I'm continuing to feed at the same time and place daily (actually in the evening before dark.) I'm wondering if I should try any other places or times of day... or just keep on going the way I am now.

Matt, what type of food are you using? The Purina GFC or some Catfish Feed or some other type? I'm using the 32% protein Catfish Feed now. I think I've had a few bass hit it too, because there have been some big bites and splashes a few times while the other ones feeding seem to be small little bites, probably young bluegill or those damn little "sunfish." Haven't attracted turtles yet, they stay away when we're around. We've been trapping them and getting them out of the pond because it was overrun with them. We caught 21 in the trap on the first day, then it slowed down a lot, but we've gotten at least 35 out of there total.

Ezylman, thanks for taking interest in my idea for a homemade fountain. But actually, I was planning to float the pvc on top of the water so it would look like an actual fountain when it's on and spray water in about 15 ft. streams in the air. I did plan on painting it for sure. And I'd anchor it down where it stays out in the center, and have the submersible water pump attached to the pvc fountain with some hose or tubing, and hanging down not quite to the bottom of the pond, but somewhere between the middle depth of the pond to maybe a few feet from the bottom. You see what I'm saying? Let me know if you have some ideas and/or criticisms. Thanks again.

And finally, I DID find a new place here that has Purina game fish chow, or can order it if it's not in stock. I've read some of the posts above saying that the GFC has fish oil and lipids and possibly other attractants, plus it has various sizes. They say it attracts more fish and is better for them. I've talked to people who swear by it. I think I'm going to go ahead and pick up a sack of Purina GFC and start switching over to it instead

Thanks again for people taking the time to read my posts and offer your help, opinions, and advice.

20 yr. old 3/4 Acre Pond in Central Louisiana, maybe 6'-7' deep average, 10'-12' deepest. Long ago stocked with BG and LMB. Pond is now overpopulated and muddy, fishing isn't near as good as it once was. Any input appreciated.