Have you ever noodled a blue cat? I have thought about the concept of having my own private bluecat lake were people could come and noodle a big cat and feel the rush. I don't mean standing in waist deep water catching a flathead in a barrel or under a rock. For me, noodling to be fair to the fish , needs to be in about 8 feet of water or more. When you come out from a hole in the bank (you had to go up to your ancles in to reach the fish) you have to put him in a leg scizzors hold, as he is fighting you under water. Then once you have him between your leggs you realize you are out of breath. You still have to let go with one hand and use it to swim to the top of the water before you explode. Then your buddy grabs you and keeps your head above water while you catch your breath and helps string him up. no gloves either . You get this big boy on the bank take a picture with him, look at him and guess how long he's been swimming around. You take a look at his battle scars he has recieved over the years defending his nest and breaking lines. You take a look at your own arm as the blood clots on the surface and for some strange reason you are proud of you wound. Then you turn him back while thanking God he didn't way as much as you do, or he might be sharring this story with one of his buddies! You carry a scar on your forearm for a few months or sometimes a few years. The crazy thing is, its one of the best times you have ever had in your life and you never forget the fight, ever! hell i have myself ready to go noodling, i love the sport as if you couldn't tell.