Simple John,

I recently purchased, built and installed a Superior 24' windmill on my pond (There is a thread on this site http://www.pondboss.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=116704#Post116704 if you have not already seen it)

I went with the mill because like you, I currently do not have power at the pond. I also liked the idea of a windmill. I looked into about 5 different manufacturers and chose the Superior for a few reasons. I believe that the Koenders and Superior mills are very similar. I was told that both companies are owned by the same owners.

I can't talk from experience since my mill has been up for all of two days, but from what I have read, your pond could really benefit from a windmill. Your pond is much smaller than mine so a mill could probably have a much larger impact in your case. I would recommend that you continue to read all of the information available and and then decide what is best for you.

$900 for a 20' mill? I spent $2300 for my 24' system... Does the price you were quoted include the air lines, weighted hose, diffusers, pump??? Even then $900 sounds to low... Either I WAY over paid or your quote does not include everything. I talked to a guy named Terry from New York - is that who you are talking to?