Originally Posted By: cheyenne19
I would be scared to guess how many 100's of lbs of GSF are produced every year in our rice fields. It's so many that people around here just call them 'rice slicks'. We drained a resevoir that had held water for 3 years last winter. I went out with a dip net and caught over 200 lbs of 1"-2" GSF. I really like the GSF, more than BG. I just wish they were as prolific, or maybe it's best that they're not. I've never been asked to join the GSFA.

I wept openly as I read this. What a beautiful sentiment.

Cheyenne19:
By the powers vested in me by the GSA (aka GSFA), the French militia, the Mexican Navy, The Fruit Growers and Packers Union Local 1221, and the staff of the Jacksonville Holiday Inn, I do hereby present to you full fledged membership in the GSA.

Your decoder ring and the secret handshake instructional DVD will be placed in the mail shortly. And for your open admiration of the wonderful GSF and for your reproduction sucess I do hereby bestow upon you the GSA dust bunny collection which will be shipped to you along the the glass display case.

That makes two new members this month! (Heybud and now Cheyenne19). Take that BISA!!!!

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)