Originally Posted By: DIED
i would like to try and be prepared to move the culls to either/both yer pond and/or the downstream ranch pond. maybe some 55-gallon drums, or large coolers or?? with some form of oxygen supply? let's talk more on this.

Sounds good. I saved the large coolers the fish farm gave me, so we could put quite a few in there. A battery powered aerator should be fine between your place and mine.

Oh and I want a turtle, where can I get a turtle, I think I need a turtle, I'm fairly certain I need a turtle, if you have a turtle why can't I have a turtle, did you ever notice that turtle is fun to say?

Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus
...or, considering you'll be working with JHAP, a Magic 8-Ball is used to interpret the results.

Theo don't be ridiculous. I never fool around with my Magic 8 Ball. I reserve its use solely for tax research. The answers never fail and I'm fairly certain they would hold up during an IRS audit.

● As I see it, yes
● Ask again later
● Better not tell you now
● Cannot predict now
● Concentrate and ask again
● Don't count on it
● It is certain
● It is decidedly so
● Most likely
● My reply is no
● My sources say no
● Outlook good
● Outlook not so good
● Reply hazy, try again
● Signs point to yes
● Very doubtful
● Without a doubt
● Yes
● Yes - definitely
● You may rely on it

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)