Every time you add a species, you add at least the possibility of complicating things. BUT, if you want CP (Hey! I got to add a new acronym to the Archives!) and YP on top of BG/LMB, go for it! I think many uncommon stocking schemes will work if managed - the big question which isn't answerable ahead of time (because they are uncommon) is how much management.

So take the plunge if you want; also take good notes and, like Sunil say, keep us informed.

End PR mode enter speculation mode.

CW sez YP should not be a major long-term player in a BG/LMB pond (and will likely require periodic restocking). The Chain Pickerel will be the big wild card. A quick reference check indicated maximum size less than LMB (average size 3-5 pounds, U.S record 9+pounds), so they should not have the affect on LMB populations that, say, Blue Cats could. It looks like they might well spawn in ponds (anyone have experience???) and if so, a very successful CP spawn at the end of Winter could have a big impact on LMB recruitment a couple of months later from all the hungry baby pickerel waiting on bass for breakfast.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]