Yeah Grandpa, I've been thinking about tomorrow being "show time" for you.

I am very slowly regaining my strength. Yesterday, no nap. Of course, since I had problems sleeping in this morning, I expect I won't make it all day today.

Yesterday, I got busted. About noon, I got cabin fever, went to my pickup and took a short drive around the area. I bet I wasn't gone over 5 minutes. One of my Daughters picked that time to drop by and check on me (lousy timing). She rang the door bell and got no answer. She didn't notice that the pickup was gone and didn't have her key with her. So she called my office number, the house number and finally my cell phone. Well heck, the cell phone was in my pants pockets and I couldn't get to it in time. I tried calling her back and got no answer. She was on the phone to my wife. The wife did get me on the cell phone as I was pulling up to the house. She attempted a butt chewing but didn't get very far with it. I've agreed to notify the proper authorities next time I decide to go against the Doctors orders. And, I do reserve that right.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP