I haven't been able to logon for several days, though I have attempted many times. This occurred after I posted a new topic. The post timed out and after that I have not been able to log back on until now. About 50% of the time I cannot even get to the Forum page just for reading posts.

Using a saved link to access the PBS site almost never works. If I type in the URL from scratch or type “pondboss.com” in Google it will work most of the time.

Logon to the Forum happens rarely enough that I can’t come up with a standard scenario that would make troubleshooting easier.

I have tried multiple computers on multiple networks with similar problems where ever I am attempting to logon.

I fear that this isn’t an issue with too much traffic but some combination of routing and/or DNS issues. Has an escalated trouble ticket explaining these problems in detail been submitted to the Hosting Company engineers, or is the hope that the “New Server” bullet will clear up these issues? This is something their network engineers should be able to sort out without much problem. I am supposing they have network engineers.

Very frustrating, I must say. \:\(

Buck won't even get out of bed anymore knowing he can't log on anyway.

Life is Good on Bremer Pond

Bremer Pond Weather