Wow! Strike what I just said. After navigating the forums and making several postings that STUCK but timed out to reload the page after posting, the problem is obviously the parent server. This has absolutely nothing to do with DNS. The problem lies in something I thought I had ruled out actually. It seems that the php wrapper is struggling. This is typically due to a cpu being drawn to it's max. Either this shared server is too overpopulated with accounts or there is one or maybe a couple sites that are drawing HUGE demands on the server. At any rate, the server that PB resides on is not capable of keeping up with all the combined traffic. It's either time to move to a new server with your current host or move to a new host entirely if they are unwilling to correct the problem.

Without action, the forum will remain in it's current state most of the time... slow at best... not working most of the time. What's worse... it will probably only get worse.

Either the current host needs to correct the problem, or it's time to move on to a new host.

Last edited by Weissguy; 11/19/07 12:35 AM.

12 ac pond in NW Missouri. 28' max depth at full pool. Fish Present: LMB, BG, RES, YP, CC, WB, HSB, WE, BCP, WCP, GSH.