Originally Posted By: Greg Grimes
Pottsy filled in a few of the empty categories for ya. They have not came up yet so I hope did it right. headed to KY this afternoon and getting nephew out of school so hope to get his first one. I have been snake bit this year. Only been a few times but nothing yet with the bow. I may have to pick up hte rifle this weekend if we get him on early in the hunt. Go DAWGS!

Drat, I am not seeing them, even in the 'to be validated' pile. I see you as a user though. Did you suceed in answering the verification code at the bottom of the upload page? Did you get a confirmation message for the upload? Please give another try if you don't mind. IF it still fails send me an e-mail with the pictures and I can post tthem under your name. Thank you for your interest and good luck with the nephew, that should be fun for both of you.

If anybody has trouble with the image upload please send me an e-mail and I will fix it right away.

Owner/Builder of Ottawa Canada's first official off-grid home.

http://www.mygamepictures.com - Hosting your outdoor adventure, fishing, hunting and sports related pictures!