Originally Posted By: Bill Webb
However no matter the above on nipple removal I will have to draw the line at.

You are not being very reasonable about this Bill.

Originally Posted By: Bill Webb
I like my inflatable alright it is a stealth way of getting around. I also can see where your rigid sit on top would be nicer and more comfortable. But I wanted something that could be dragged over obstructions easiely. It is also easy to get around. Inflates with a cordless inflator in less than 5 mins..deflates in seconds, and packs into a bag that looks like an oversized shopping bag.

I don't really have to move our kayak very far so I just drag it along the ground so portability is not a real issue for me. An inflatable kayak would be much more portable. Stealth is what I really like about a kayak. I started with a canoe but they are WAY less stable than a kayak and trust me you don't want to have one adult and two 10 year old girls in a canoe - this lesson I learned the hard way in the middle of a lake one sunny afternoon. I really like the effortless paddling and stability of a kayak. Ricki and I have done both ocean and freshwater kayaking and really like to kayak. Heck the work kayak is even fun to say.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)