Pond Boss
Posted By: troutrus Hi - 07/31/15 04:50 PM
New to the forum. Son just bought a house with a small pond (approx 1/4 acre). Appears to have a good population of Largemouth Bass and Bluegill Sunfish. Neither of us ever had a pond, but from doing some reading I can see that it will be much more enjoyable if managed properly. After browsing the internet, came across this site and it appears I'm in the right place to learn something about pond management. We've got a bunch of questions but will attempt to utilize the search function before bugging you guys with the same old questions that have been rehashed over and over.
Thanks for making this available to us new guys.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Hi - 07/31/15 06:20 PM
Welcome, and appreciate the intro and willingness to dig a little for some answers. I will say that the search function on site is less than stellar, but you can always try a Google search with the word pondboss included....works pretty well! If you can't find what you're after, ask away and someone will be along shortly to try and help.

Again, welcome!
Posted By: snrub Re: Hi - 08/01/15 03:18 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Also there are archives available that answer a lot of commonly ask questions. They are listed on the main forum list.
© Pond Boss Forum