Pond Boss
put the kayak in the pond with some crickets to been a rod and see how my bluegill are doing!
no love guys?
Nice video Din! I like your approach to entertaining and I envy your catches. I'll have HBG that size next year, God willin'.

Did you get your pole back?

I love you, man!
Originally Posted By: Quarter Acre
Nice video Din! I like your approach to entertaining and I envy your catches. I'll have HBG that size next year, God willin'.

Did you get your pole back?

I love you, man!

Thank you very much, there are some bigger CNBG in there but for some reason they are always camera shy. and yes I did get my Rod back, I ended up having to put on my SCUBA gear to find it, but by doing so I found out alot of the CNBG where bedding at depths of 8-10ft deep!
Posted By: Matzilla Re: Summer time drop shoting for bluegill - 07/17/18 02:34 PM
I love drop shotting gills in the summer time, especially in super clear water. Its the closest thing to ice fishing you can get in the summer time lol
Posted By: anthropic Re: Summer time drop shoting for bluegill - 07/17/18 08:22 PM
Great video! Never would have thought CNBG would spawn 8 to 10 feet deep...

I noticed you wrapped your fingers around the dorsal fin of the CNBG when handling it. As a kid I was cautioned never to do this, as it was too likely to result in a puncture wound (and I did take a few punctures when not careful).

Any special technique to minimize danger?
Originally Posted By: anthropic
Great video! Never would have thought CNBG would spawn 8 to 10 feet deep...

I noticed you wrapped your fingers around the dorsal fin of the CNBG when handling it. As a kid I was cautioned never to do this, as it was too likely to result in a puncture wound (and I did take a few punctures when not careful).

Any special technique to minimize danger?

Just start your hand up by their head and you can make them lay their dorsal fin down. if they are real big I will just lip them like a bass lol
Originally Posted By: Matzilla
I love drop shotting gills in the summer time, especially in super clear water. Its the closest thing to ice fishing you can get in the summer time lol

Right! im gonna try the same thing in the winter, being in FL that is the very closet I can get to ice fishing! think I might even do a video about that too lol
© Pond Boss Forum