Pond Boss
Posted By: Bocomo Just like kissing a fish - 01/12/13 11:20 PM
Posted By: Sunil Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/13/13 02:15 AM
I want to say we've seen this before, but it's great to see again. Unfortunately, this is what used to happen at my pond before my wife and I had kids. Someone was always getting all wasted and sucking face with a bullhead. Not me ever, personally, but other upstanding citizens who will remain unnamed.

Where's Rad, and our other friend from the Orient?
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/14/13 02:18 PM
You don't have to name the East Coast drunks. We all know who they are.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/16/13 02:34 AM
HEY, NOW!!! grin
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/16/13 05:19 AM
And then there are un-named individuals who took their aggression out on the poor bullheads rather than kissing them. At least nobody tried to kiss the snapping turtle in Sunil's outhouse. crazy
Posted By: Rainman Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/16/13 02:58 PM
That turtle looked too crappy, even wasted.

someone had to say it....
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/16/13 04:55 PM

Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/16/13 04:57 PM
Originally Posted By: catmandoo
And then there are un-named individuals who took their aggression out on the poor bullheads rather than kissing them. At least nobody tried to kiss the snapping turtle in Sunil's outhouse. crazy

That was a totally spontaneous and, frankly, overblown, act of comity and bonding with our brother Sunil, who has at his very core a deep and abiding hatred for bullheads. There was no aggression involved whatsoever in the harming of those fish! You want to talk about aggression? How about the chap that cut their bodies off of their skeletons, battered them, dropped them in boiling oil and then made others eat them???? Now that was some serious aggression!!! laugh
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/16/13 04:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Rainman
That turtle looked too crappy, even wasted.

someone had to say it....

The turtle was crappy. It was Sunil who was wasted!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/16/13 05:51 PM
Hey Man! I just had to use the bathroom really bad that morning. Not possible with our friend, Snappy, in the john.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Just like kissing a fish - 01/16/13 07:14 PM
Possible, just not convenient!
© Pond Boss Forum