Pond Boss
Posted By: sprkplug Pushin' snow... - 02/14/12 02:30 PM
There was a thread on here a few weeks ago regarding UTV's, and their possible uses. I thought I would post a few pics of this morning's adventures with mine. Very little snow, just a chance to get out and play.

This is my kawasaki mule with a 6' snowblade that I built myself out of two smaller blades. Works like a charm. It certainly beats the $2000.00 the dealer wanted.

Posted By: adirondack pond Re: Pushin' snow... - 02/14/12 04:15 PM
That's a nice plow setup, how old is that Mule?
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Pushin' snow... - 02/14/12 04:18 PM
I've had it seemingly forever. It's got to be around 16-17 years now.
Posted By: Shorty Re: Pushin' snow... - 02/14/12 06:34 PM
Here is our snow pusher...

Posted By: sprkplug Re: Pushin' snow... - 02/14/12 07:01 PM
That's a good looking old Oliver. I believe moving snow lies well within its capabilities. smile
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Pushin' snow... - 02/14/12 10:26 PM
Back in the mid-60s I bought an Oliver at auction that had been in a fire -- actually, right where it was in the former barn that burned. It looked terrible, but I knew it didn't have a lot of hours on it. It was an Oliver OC-4 loader. I replaced the seat, the hoses, handles -- basically everything that could melt or burn. I painted it back to its original "Cletrack" color, and got all new decals. I sold it in 1969 when I got drafted, for far more than I paid for it - plus my parts and labor. I'm guessing that old machine is probably still running. It moved a lot of snow, trees, sand, and dirt.
© Pond Boss Forum