Pond Boss
Posted By: WaterWizard The Human Lake - 08/30/11 05:05 PM
Check out this great article on the bio-diversity of the human body compared to a lake or pond:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/loom/2011/03/31/the-human-lake/?source=mag

I guess this makes us pond managers physicians of sorts.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: The Human Lake - 08/30/11 06:50 PM
Just call me Dr. Jhap.

I like this statistic...

I'm betting that Brettski has a lot more than 818 bacteria species living in his mouth.

Posted By: Brettski Re: The Human Lake - 08/30/11 07:20 PM
I remember some nights that I woke up the next morning and mushrooms were growing from my tongue.
My motto: what don't kill ya will make ya stronger...and prolly give ya bad breath
Posted By: rmedgar Re: The Human Lake - 08/30/11 07:23 PM
Are you sure that was mushrooms? Sunil, FMB and I think not!!!
Posted By: Brettski Re: The Human Lake - 08/30/11 07:40 PM
and you thought that stuff only happens in the movies
Posted By: Brettski Re: The Human Lake - 08/30/11 07:41 PM
poor Water Wizard....JHAP started it
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: The Human Lake - 08/30/11 07:46 PM
That's okay, Water Wizard has been around long enough to realize that, on a very rare occasion, I post some innocent tidbit of information that causes a thread to wander slightly off course.
Posted By: WaterWizard Re: The Human Lake - 08/30/11 07:57 PM
No problem. It's a blogupational hazard around here. One of my favorite JHAP digressions was the random Dread Zepplin reference on that thread about....oh wait, I forgot what it was about.
Posted By: esshup Re: The Human Lake - 08/31/11 02:36 PM
Originally Posted By: Brettski
I remember some nights that I woke up the next morning and mushrooms were growing from my tongue.
My motto: what don't kill ya will make ya stronger...and prolly give ya bad breath

I remember one morning after a long night out a number of years ago.... Nah, nevermind wink grin
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: The Human Lake - 08/31/11 03:26 PM
Originally Posted By: WaterWizard
No problem. It's a blogupational hazard around here. One of my favorite JHAP digressions was the random Dread Zepplin reference on that thread about....oh wait, I forgot what it was about.

From this thread... The Clock's a tickin' JHAP
© Pond Boss Forum