Pond Boss
Posted By: Dwight Creepy email - 04/22/11 01:02 AM
Todd F. La Neve wants to be friends with you on Facebook.
Posted By: ewest Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 01:27 AM
Creepy ? confused
Posted By: Omaha Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 01:27 AM
Block.
Posted By: Dwight Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 01:33 AM
Originally Posted By: Omaha
Block.

I did a "Real Person or not Search" and it came back with all these supposed occupations:

Advocate
Ambulance chaser
Barrister
Counsel
Counselor
Fixer
Front
Legal beagle
Legal eagle
Lip
Mouthpiece
Pleader
Proxy

I believe that you are right on the Block, Omaha. grin
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 02:11 AM
Kinda makes you think of Lurch on the Adams family. Surely he doesn't use his real picture.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 02:12 AM
Ouch. This is a very painful read for me. While some of those adjectives may be imputed to one of my ilk, I flat out and strenuously object to EVER being called a "pleader!" That is synonymous with what I refer to as "dump truck" lawyers - those who plead clients out to the very first offer made! Charlatans, all!

Now, back to that friend thing. . . !
Posted By: Sunil Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 02:42 AM
I'll be your friend, Todd.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 05:59 AM
I already am, but he already ordered fish and I can't block him till the check clears............ cry whistle
Posted By: Rainman Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 06:01 AM
BTW Todd old pal, m'buddy!!!! Now that I sorta trashed ya...I got a speeding ticket heading to a hatchery for Nate through one of the infamous Illinois speed traps.....can ya help a fish dude out and get it changed to a non-moving violation??? I pay with better fish than the ones I never delivered last spring... grin
Posted By: esshup Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 08:13 AM
Rex, a Valentine is a very good friend to have......

Have you finalized your schedule for Northern Indiana yet?
Posted By: ewest Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 02:19 PM
We can pull a lawwyer trick (confuse and obfuscate) and change this from Todd to Rex. grin

Rex what is your schedule?
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 02:58 PM
Give me to details of your speeding ticket Rainman... Who better to tell you ways out than the one who writes them.
Posted By: roadwarriorsvt Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 06:59 PM
Ask for as many continuances as you're allowed to let time roll on, then, months later, bring your brothers (biological and friends) for a gallery ID!!! Some courts allow this, others say since the driver was properly IDed at the time of the stop, ID is not necessary.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Creepy email - 04/22/11 10:31 PM
Finalized????? ROTFLSHIAFIMP

I am targeting the run to be a couple days on both sides of 5/1...about 60 stops...all tilapia
Posted By: JKB Re: Creepy email - 04/23/11 12:23 AM
Originally Posted By: Rainman
ROTFLSHIAFIMP

Sure dont know what that means, but, I hope it is good!
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/23/11 01:28 AM
I think it's a term related to exercise and weight loss. Looks like it may mean that Rex is:

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
So
Hard
I
Am
Fitting
In
My
Pants

Or something like that! grin
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/23/11 01:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Sunil
I'll be your friend, Todd.

You da man, bro!
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/23/11 01:29 AM
I already am, but he already ordered fish and I can't block him till the check clears............ cry whistle

"Ouch, baby. Very ouch!" - Austin Powers
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/23/11 01:29 AM
BTW Todd old pal, m'buddy!!!! Now that I sorta trashed ya...I got a speeding ticket heading to a hatchery for Nate through one of the infamous Illinois speed traps.....can ya help a fish dude out and get it changed to a non-moving violation??? I pay with better fish than the ones I never delivered last spring... grin

Tell me where it was and I'll try to get you a name that could drop a request for a favor to the appropriate court.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/23/11 01:30 AM
Originally Posted By: ewest
We can pull a lawwyer trick (confuse and obfuscate) and change this from Todd to Rex. grin

Rex what is your schedule?

I love the word obfuscate!
Posted By: esshup Re: Creepy email - 04/23/11 01:45 AM
That'll work for me. Rex, let me know when you'll be swinging up this way because I'm bouncing between Chicago and here. I think you would rather have me here when you stop than in Chicago. wink
Posted By: Dwight Re: Creepy email - 04/25/11 08:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Todd3138
Ouch. This is a very painful read for me. While some of those adjectives may be imputed to one of my ilk, I flat out and strenuously object to EVER being called a "pleader!" That is synonymous with what I refer to as "dump truck" lawyers - those who plead clients out to the very first offer made! Charlatans, all!

Now, back to that friend thing. . . !

I intended no diss-respect. I must admit to being a little scared that I may have ticked off a big time Attorney at Law (a serious well-being threatening situation).

After a lot of soul searching, I decided to be your friend on Facebook. grin

I rarely check in on facebook because I am on comm-overload with e-mail accounts, text mail accounts, voice mail accounts and (shudder the thought) actually talking to people in person and on the phone.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 01:17 AM
No disrespect taken! I rarely ever used to check in on Facebook either, but decided that if I'm going to commit to continued dominance of the WV DUI/criminal defense online market, I needed to get a bit more active on FB. But I just don't like to connect to only lawyers - I like the folks here even more because y'all are just flat out fun!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 01:24 AM
Yeah, and we're the only Forum that will admit a North Central WV lawyer.
Posted By: Dwight Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 01:42 AM
There is a GSF addict criminal defense online market you may want to develop. I think they avoid social networks though.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 03:41 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Yeah, and we're the only Forum that will admit a North Central WV lawyer.

I know! I was trying to get onto a bowling forum, but when they wouldn't have me, I bought a farm and two ponds! grin
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 03:42 AM
Originally Posted By: Dwight
There is a GSF addict criminal defense online market you may want to develop. I think they avoid social networks though.

Yeah, I've just got to find a way to infiltrate their ranks and become known as a trusted resource. Of course, not having a single GSF in my ponds doesn't help my odds!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 10:08 AM
Give JHAP your GPS coordinates. He can seed them from the DeathStar.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 01:38 PM
Just tell JHAP you have GSF in your pond and that you like them, and you'll be in the club.
Posted By: Dwight Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 01:57 PM
Just tell JHAP you have GSF in your pond and that you like them, and you'll be in the club.

Then there will be 3 members.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 02:32 PM

We don't need any fancy lawyering.
We eliminate any would be plaintiff's the old fashioned way - through threats, intimidation, and bodily violence.

Yeah, I've just got to find a way to infiltrate their ranks and become known as a trusted resource. Of course, not having a single GSF in my ponds doesn't help my odds!

Reminds be of an old Eagles tune...

"Last thing I remember,
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before.
'Relax,' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

I'll also have to input the coordinates to Rex's place, that way I can empty the Deathstar's "holding" tanks while flying over his place, sort of kill two birds with one stone if ya get my drift.

It's not quite that easy. Otherwise we would number in the thousands. To become a member one must have an unwavering love of GSF and take the GSA pledge...

I pledge to manage my pond in the best interest of the almighty green sunfish and protect this beautiful species from heretical blasphemy.

And remember here at the GSA we don't require ANY membership dues. We are 100% supported via extortion, misappropriation, kidnap for ransom, black mail and other time honored fund raising activities. You may however be called upon at some time in the future to serve your Association in whatever capacity that we deem necessary to further the cause of the GSA. It is possible that this service could include less than legal and/or less than moral activities. Once a member of the GSA you are a member for life, only the GSA can terminate you your membership privileges.

I'll have you know that we currently have 14 members on our roster.

Heck we even have our very own National Anthem...

O beautiful for spacious waters,
For amber fins of glory,
For emerald streaks majesties
Above the oxygenated pond bottom!
GREEN SUNFISH!, OH GREEN SUNFISH!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From pond to shining pond!

Now carry on with your meaningless lives you blasphemers and hope that we don't smite you with our unrelenting weapons and whatnot.

Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 09:54 PM
Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond

We don't need any fancy lawyering.
We eliminate any would be plaintiff's the old fashioned way - through threats, intimidation, and bodily violence.

Reminds be of an old Eagles tune...

"Last thing I remember,
I was running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before.
'Relax,' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

I'll also have to input the coordinates to Rex's place, that way I can empty the Deathstar's "holding" tanks while flying over his place, sort of kill two birds with one stone if ya get my drift.

It's not quite that easy. Otherwise we would number in the thousands. To become a member one must have an unwavering love of GSF and take the GSA pledge...

I pledge to manage my pond in the best interest of the almighty green sunfish and protect this beautiful species from heretical blasphemy.

And remember here at the GSA we don't require ANY membership dues. We are 100% supported via extortion, misappropriation, kidnap for ransom, black mail and other time honored fund raising activities. You may however be called upon at some time in the future to serve your Association in whatever capacity that we deem necessary to further the cause of the GSA. It is possible that this service could include less than legal and/or less than moral activities. Once a member of the GSA you are a member for life, only the GSA can terminate you your membership privileges.

I'll have you know that we currently have 14 members on our roster.

Heck we even have our very own National Anthem...

O beautiful for spacious waters,
For amber fins of glory,
For emerald streaks majesties
Above the oxygenated pond bottom!
GREEN SUNFISH!, OH GREEN SUNFISH!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From pond to shining pond!

Now carry on with your meaningless lives you blasphemers and hope that we don't smite you with our unrelenting weapons and whatnot.

Wow. Tax season is clearly over and our poor buddy JHAP is having withdrawals - that post was more complex and cross-referenced than a Form 1040 with every possible schedule attached to it! grin
Posted By: Dwight Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 10:37 PM
Once JHAP gets past tax season it is all about GFS dreamscaping and post count enhancement. This happens every year.

Miraculously he returns to semi-normal by summer when he gets out his surfboard.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 10:54 PM

Wow. Tax season is clearly over and our poor buddy JHAP is having withdrawals - that post was more complex and cross-referenced than a Form 1040 with every possible schedule attached to it! grin

This is just one of those annual happenings that we can do little about. Think of it like a combination of three other things that happen every April:

-- spring season in "tornado alley"

-- Spring Break at the beaches

-- dealing with the season of the "Vomit Blossoms"

We just have to put up with it for a few weeks, and then it mostly settles down for the rest of the year.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 11:01 PM

Don't be so sure! I have heard serious rumblings that JHAP blackmailed Rex into sneaking GSF into the packages that you, Sunil, and I got last October! crazy

So -- I think you can safely infiltrate!

Actually -- I think I have a picture of you with a GSF from one of the "farm ponds" we snuck (sneeked??) into last summer with the PB traveling lures!
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/26/11 11:28 PM
Originally Posted By: catmandoo

Don't be so sure! I have heard serious rumblings that JHAP blackmailed Rex into sneaking GSF into the packages that you, Sunil, and I got last October! crazy

So -- I think you can safely infiltrate!

Actually -- I think I have a picture of you with a GSF from one of the "farm ponds" we snuck (sneeked??) into last summer with the PB traveling lures!

Snuck has such ugly connotations to it. I prefer to think we merely took advantage of an opportunity to assist an absentee landowner in facilitating a necessary aquaculture management fish culling procedure! grin
Posted By: Dwight Re: Creepy email - 04/27/11 01:31 AM
I still subscribe to the surfboard theory. Now if I could just find that photo!!
Posted By: Rainman Re: Creepy email - 04/27/11 05:41 AM
Catmandoo...your revealing secrets about GSF could seriously lower your cuurnt security clearance!!!
Posted By: Rainman Re: Creepy email - 04/27/11 05:43 AM
Those nasty little GSF varmints have snuck onto my truck once, but fortunately some very sharp catfish killed every last one!!!
Posted By: Rainman Re: Creepy email - 04/27/11 05:50 AM
Jhap...I finally broke down and ordered my first GSF for transport...My wife wants to fertilize the garden again! laugh
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Creepy email - 04/27/11 03:32 PM

There is a madness to my method.

Once JHAP gets past tax season it is all about GFS dreamscaping and post count enhancement. This happens every year. Miraculously he returns to semi-normal by summer when he gets out his surfboard.

I still subscribe to the surfboard theory. Now if I could just find that photo!!

I believe this is what you are looking for....

WOW. BEST ROCK & ROLL BAND NAME EVER!!!

JHAP & THE VOMIT BLOSSOMS, live and in concert. Coming to a garage near you!

Jhap...I finally broke down and ordered my first GSF for transport...My wife wants to fertilize the garden again! laugh

As soon as I think of an appropriate retort I shall post it and it will scathe your very essence to the core. As for now, I need a second cup of coffee to drive caffeine into my cerebral cortex to assist in the a fore mentioned retort conjuring. So sit back and prepare to be verbally abused beyond recognition (once the caffeine kicks in).
Posted By: Rainman Re: Creepy email - 04/28/11 03:32 PM
Oh snap!

That must be one BIG cup of coffee! laugh
Posted By: Sunil Re: Creepy email - 04/28/11 05:10 PM
"JHAP & THE VOMIT BLOSSOMS, live and in concert. Coming to a garage near you!"

Ah yes....reminds me of my old band. We were paid $50.00 to pack up and go play somewhere else.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Creepy email - 04/28/11 05:18 PM

There is a madness to my method.

Once JHAP gets past tax season it is all about GFS dreamscaping and post count enhancement. This happens every year. Miraculously he returns to semi-normal by summer when he gets out his surfboard.

I believe this is what you are looking for....

WOW. BEST ROCK & ROLL BAND NAME EVER!!!

JHAP & THE VOMIT BLOSSOMS, live and in concert. Coming to a garage near you!

As soon as I think of an appropriate retort I shall post it and it will scathe your very essence to the core. As for now, I need a second cup of coffee to drive caffeine into my cerebral cortex to assist in the a fore mentioned retort conjuring. So sit back and prepare to be verbally abused beyond recognition (once the caffeine kicks in).

JHAP in body suit. Think I just had some vomit blossom in my mouth!
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Creepy email - 04/28/11 10:48 PM
Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57

Just consider yourself lucky I wasn't wearing my Brazilian Cut Neoprene Cod Piece.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Creepy email - 04/28/11 10:50 PM
Could someone just make that an acronym (Brazilian Cut Neoprene Cod Piece = BCNCP) that would save me a lot of typing.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Creepy email - 04/29/11 01:37 AM
Just call it a JHappy.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Creepy email - 04/29/11 02:12 AM
Or just SAD.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Creepy email - 04/29/11 02:37 AM
Man, this forum can be one strange place.

Thank goodness I'm just a spectator and don't actually participate in any fashion.

Wait....

Weirdos.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/29/11 11:01 AM
Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57

Just consider yourself lucky I wasn't wearing my Brazilian Cut Neoprene Cod Piece.

Dangit! It had been 24 days, 3 hours, and 12 minutes since that image was mentioned on the forum!
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Creepy email - 04/29/11 02:47 PM
Originally Posted By: sprkplug
Weirdos.

I believe the term you are looking for is "freaks."

Dangit! It had been 24 days, 3 hours, and 12 minutes since that image was mentioned on the forum!

You can blame TJ for that. I would have never mentioned Brazilian Cut Neoprene Cod Piece was it not for TJ talking smack about my wetsuit which of course caused me to invoke the Brazilian Cut Neoprene Cod Piece phrase.

Brazilian Cut Neoprene Cod Piece

There I said it again.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Creepy email - 04/30/11 03:24 AM
Well, at least I can start a new non-BCNCP-mention clock again. That's 10 hours and 20 minutes down. grin
Posted By: esshup Re: Creepy email - 04/30/11 04:55 AM
Jeez, you'd think it was early Feb. and cabin fever was setting in!
© Pond Boss Forum