Pond Boss
Posted By: Todd3138 Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 07:11 PM
(No content to this one, just a blatant attempt to get a response from JHAP. This phrase usually brings him out in full force. I apologize for the imagery that I know this creates for many of you.)
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 07:55 PM
If you want to draw JHAP out from his nest, you need to bash him up a little bit.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 08:26 PM
Calling JHAP...Calling JHAP
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 08:27 PM
Originally Posted By: Sunil
If you want to draw JHAP out from his nest, you need to bash him up a little bit.

I HATE GREEN SUNFISH WITH A PASSION!!!

Who designed the GSFA Logo anyway?, Must have been color blind and geometrically challenged, cause, I see no GSF nor Green in it.

GSF are not fit for Man, nor Beast! Total pollution these things are!

Hey Sunil, How far can the bashing go? It is really hard to get a good accountant these days smile
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 09:03 PM
This may just do it. Blasphemy at its highest form in his deranged way of thinking (of course, don't lose sight of the fact that his deranged way of thinking is why we like him so much!).
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 09:05 PM
Are you guys serious? The green sunfish is an actual fish?!?!?!
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 09:13 PM
That's debatable, evidently.
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 09:18 PM
I think if you show a picture of a Brazilian Cut Neoprene Cod Piece cut in half, while being modeled, and make a solid reference to JHAP, He may just come out!

Or, on the other side, just shrivel up!

This should get him riled!
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 09:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
Are you guys serious? The green sunfish is an actual fish?!?!?!

Fully aware of that aspect smile
Posted By: Dave Willis Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 09:40 PM
I believe that JHAP has this specialized computer program that spots the use of "green sunfish" anywhere on the web, and then notifies him. Green sunfish. Green sunfish. Green sunfish. The bait is out, and now we wait....
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 09:52 PM
Drunken Toast Master from Pond Boss II and III.....
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 10:07 PM
You guys are playing with fire.

For JHAP this is the equivalent of the retail season from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

He'll come out from under his green eyeshade on April 16 -- then look out! It happens every year, and for new comers to the forum, it ain't pretty.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 10:10 PM
Originally Posted By: catmandoo
...and for new comers to the forum, it ain't pretty.

Aww, Ken, JHAP isn't that bad. Well, actually, strike that. grin
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 10:13 PM

Crummy Pontoon pilot also!

That has to be a bash!, Hey, I asked a Mod!
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 10:23 PM
Originally Posted By: catmandoo
You guys are playing with fire.

For JHAP this is the equivalent of the retail season from Thanksgiving to Christmas.

He'll come out from under his green eyeshade on April 16 -- then look out! It happens every year, and for new comers to the forum, it ain't pretty.

His hole is dug till the 19th this year! Three days of vacation, or a bunch of extra work due to people procrastinating!

BTW Ken, JHAP could never pull off the green highlites, especially if he kinda tossed his hair to the wind grin
Posted By: Bing Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 10:48 PM
For the record JHAPs toast at PBIII was great. Really for the ages.
I would have listened to all of it but my desert ice cream was melting.

Bing
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 10:56 PM
HAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 10:58 PM
I just remember JHAP standing up and wrestling the mic away from that nice 90 year old lady who was soliciting donations for the Salvation Army.

I thought to myself..."here we go again!"
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 11:24 PM
I just remember JHAP standing up and wrestling the mic away from that nice 90 year old lady who was soliciting donations for the Salvation Army.

I thought to myself..."here we go again!"

WoW! What kinda monster is this JHAP?

I know he has the hot's for Brettski, but to roughly wrestle an object from a 90 year old lady, just to get some satisfaction... My goodness!!!

Hey Sunil, How close is the line?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 11:27 PM
I'm not sure we've even come close yet considering it's JHAP we're talking about.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 11:29 PM
We really need some good data mining and photoshop collage work.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/17/11 11:33 PM

I was impressed at how all the skunks at the Buzzard Lounge stayed so close to him. It was like watching a momma duck being followed by her chicks. I swore a couple skunks were trying to cuddle up against him, or maybe it was their way of offering him some hair, just to be polite.....You know,the Jay Leno look...Maybe a Dan'l Boone look.... grin
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 12:24 AM
I think JHAP would be a perfect candidate for a reality show. The premise would be to follow him around with a thermal imaging camera pointed at his noggen and put him in all kinds of situations and watch the colors change.

Kinda like a Kaleidescope Moment laugh
Posted By: Brettski Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 01:05 AM
ONE MAN...SO MANY FACETS

Posted By: ewest Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 01:40 AM
Thank you JHAP.

Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 07:46 AM
You guys are playing with fire... Tax season isn't far away though, so I guess get it in now before it's off limits and below the belt.
Posted By: esshup Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 04:14 PM
I know that there is a closed season on Green Sunfish that opens again on April 16th, but I forget when it closes.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 04:23 PM

Holy Moly, my BS meter is running at red line and Heretic Alarm Klaxon is sounding relentlessly.

I leave you pond meisters up to your own devices for a brief stint and what do I find? That you all have consumed the poison koolaid!

I see now that I am unable to turn my back on this forum for even a brief respite without having lunacy abound.

But no more my friends, obviously the "winter crazies" have set in and I shall be required to monitor your blasphemies more closely.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 04:30 PM
And for those that were foolish enough to cast disparaging comments toward my beloved GSF and/or the GSA.... know this.... revenge is like pizza it can be served hot or cold, for dinner or breakfast, with or without anchovies.

Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 04:35 PM
Oh and by the way, I would have never wrestled a microphone away from a 90 year old woman.

I highly resent that disparaging remark.

I cannot believe this unfounded remark against my character was allowed to be posted to this forum.

That was totally uncalled for.

I'm completely offended.

That woman was not a day over 87.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 04:56 PM
Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
...with or without anchovies.

Oh, man, you have to admit this guy is good! Look at that quote above - he managed to work fish into the thread!

Well done, sir! Well done, indeed!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 06:13 PM
Unfortunately, anchovies give me the gout something fierce.
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 07:06 PM
I like Anchovies! Depends where you get them though. Some have been down right disgusting sick, so it is like Russian roulette.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 07:57 PM
I also like anchovies (green sunfish).
Posted By: ewest Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 08:29 PM
Sardines would be better but JHAP likes GSchovies !
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/18/11 09:27 PM
Originally Posted By: ewest
Sardines would be better but JHAP likes GSchovies !

I like Sardines in Mustard Sauce, so does my dog Luna, but she cant have some of the ingredients due to Cancer, so she gets the bland ones in water, which she dont like. I am going to try Mackerel tonight. 18,000 MG of pure Omega 3 Salmon Oil is some pretty raunchy stuff. Need to mask it somehow!

Any suggestions?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 02:01 AM
Jim Beam Black?
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 04:39 AM
Any suggestions in regards to getting green sunfish to grow as large anchovies?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 01:09 PM
If someone can post the picture of JHAP piloting the boat, just prior to ramming the bridge abuttment, we can start calling JHAP "Dreamboat Annie."
Posted By: Brettski Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 03:35 PM
his Mickey Rourke "look"

Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 04:01 PM
Gimme a break I didn't ram that bridge abutment, I merely grazed it.

All this talk of anchovies reminded me of one of my most favorite lines from Monty Python....

Oh Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy. And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lamb, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutan, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats...

I highly recommend that you cease and desist with this besmirch upon my good character or I shall be forced to deploy the Holy Hand Grenade of Antiock.

PS:
I wonder if Ken has a recipe for orangutan?
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 04:10 PM
I think eating orangutan is almost like being a cannibal. Probably tastes like chicken though.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 05:56 PM
JHAP stars as DREAMBOAT ANNIE!!!!
Posted By: Dave Willis Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 06:11 PM
Surely thou shalt not lobbest the holy hand grenade?
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/19/11 10:41 PM

PS:

Sheesh. You have been gone from the list for far too long if you have to actually wonder about that! grin
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 02:13 AM
Originally Posted By: Todd3138

PS:

Sheesh. You have been gone from the list for far too long if you have to actually wonder about that! grin

Egads! You guys could turn me into a vegan. JHAP's pond is in Donner Pass, and you guys think I might have recipes for our extended family. As a kid, we joked about our neighbor Ed Gein (role model for Hannibal Lecter) having lady fingers in his cookie jar.

Andrew Zimmern has only a few countries and foods on me. I have eaten a lot of different, and sometimes disgusting foods, in many different lands. But, for now, I'm still sticking to non-primates.

Anybody want me to bring some baluts to PB IV?
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 10:54 AM
Ain't no way I'm going to click on baluts.
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 11:56 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Ain't no way I'm going to click on baluts.

Coward! grin
Posted By: Cisco Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 02:15 PM
I clicked it. I WAS eating breakfast but that's all over with now. ALL OVER!

Thanks Ken!!
Posted By: esshup Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 05:52 PM
If I can find some I will, but I think Brettski has access to a more diverse food culture than I do.
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 06:54 PM
I would not think B'ski would search out such a diverse culinary delight as this!

They say, you need a beer chaser to get one down! But, probably many more beer's to even think of it!

Just glad that this is not tradition in Michigan!
Posted By: Brettski Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 07:20 PM
you're obviously not ready for our traditional Friday Night Baluts Boil
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 08:47 PM
This thread has become very light on the JHAP abuse.
Posted By: esshup Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/20/11 11:38 PM
Oh, we're just getting ready for round 2. Gotta get it in before he disappears for tax season!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/21/11 12:29 AM
When he is busy with tax season, it's just a much bigger sweet spot to flame him.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/21/11 01:27 AM
When he is busy with tax season, it's just a much bigger sweet spot to flame him.

I agree, but just remember, the dude has some practical street knowledge of how the IRS works and he could probably get us all audited, not to mention have the GSA Death Star pay a visit!
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/21/11 01:44 AM
Originally Posted By: JKB
I would not think B'ski would search out such a diverse culinary delight as this!

They say, you need a beer chaser to get one down! But, probably many more beer's to even think of it!

Just glad that this is not tradition in Michigan!

Anybody who was in the Pacific Navy during Viet Nam would know baluts. I believe that every ship that moved between the West Coast or Pearl Harbor, to Viet Nam and back, made a "liberty call" at Subic Bay, Phillipines (PI).

Once a ship tied up, the sailors would start to make their way over the Sh*t River. They would toss coins to the kids in bonka boats under the bridge, who dove into the sewage river that flowed from Olongapo and Subic City into the Pacific Ocean, to retrieve the coins.

After you got over the bridge, you could take a "jeepnee to pleasure" -- whatever that pleasure might be -- for just a few pisos.

For the equivalent of a few pennies, you could buy a duckling to feed to the alligators (maybe crocodiles??) that were outside the bars in small swimming pools.

Baluts were available from street vendors and in the bars for the equivalent of a few pennies.

Some of us tried them. The juice was OK. The crunchy of the beak and feet was a little disconcerting.

To answer JKB, there are a lot of traditions that my Yooper cousins (those above the Mackinaw Bridge) that are not observed by the Trolls (those below the Mackinaw Bridge). My cousins eat some pretty disgusting foods too -- but I love most of them!

I've slowly been introducing stalwart/trusted Pond Boss members into enjoying the more mundane treats.

As for bashing JHAP -- I'd be real careful. I believe that JHAP has powers beyond his own control -- he knows how the IRS works!

Posted By: rmedgar Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/21/11 03:32 AM
Ken, thanks for the reminder of Olongapo City. I spent a good bit of time there
sampling the local culture during my Navy/VN days. It's amazing the amount of
trouble one could get into there for a little money....
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/21/11 04:03 AM
Originally Posted By: rmedgar
Ken, thanks for the reminder of Olongapo City. I spent a good bit of time there
sampling the local culture during my Navy/VN days. It's amazing the amount of
trouble one could get into there for a little money....

Posted By: rmedgar Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/21/11 02:35 PM
The best .25c beer money can buy!!!
Posted By: JKB Re: Brazilian Cut Neoprene Codpiece - 01/23/11 09:54 PM
Jim Beam Black?

Not funny frown
© Pond Boss Forum