Pond Boss
NOT!

GOTCHA! \:\/

Pond Boss is the only site I need and frequent for good information and a great group of people. \:\)
 Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
NOT!

GOTCHA! \:\/

This is the only site I need and frequent for good information and a great group of people. \:\)

Am I already a moderator?
The "other" forum doesn't even exist anymore. Not sure if the dismantling was voluntary or mandated by outside powers but it no longer exists.
Sorry TJ, your just a peon again.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
 Originally Posted By: adirondack pond

I'll take it~!

I wonder what happens to someone when they are a moderator of a site than no longer exists? Does one exist in limbo...some sort of netherworld? I don't like the feeling.
 Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
 Originally Posted By: adirondack pond

I'll take it~!

I wonder what happens to someone when they are a moderator of a site than no longer exists? Does one exist in limbo...some sort of netherworld? I don't like the feeling.

I know a fellow writer that submitted a story to an outdoor publication that didn't get the story for several months. One day it suddenly showed up. I guess there is a cyber limbo world out there. \:o
TJ,if you take off the pointy tinfoil hat,that feeling will go away.Of coarse,then youve left yourself wide open to the GSA again.
 Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57

Not so much a netherworld as a netherland, if you get my drift.

Oh and Cecil, go stand in the corner for a ten minute time out to think about what you have done. When your ten minutes are up you must write "I will not joke about pond management websites" fifty times on your monitor with a Sharpie.
 Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond

Oh and Cecil, go stand in the corner for a ten minute time out to think about what you have done. When your ten minutes are up you must write "I will not joke about pond management websites" fifty times on your monitor with a Sharpie.

Oh for cripes sake. It's not like I said anything about green sunfish!
True.

Make the timeout five minutes.
And dont forget,you have to post a pic of your monitor when your finished!
 Originally Posted By: TOM G
And dont forget,you have to post a pic of your monitor when your finished!

And what happens if I don't? \:\/

You do realize I could cheat and do that to one that isn't any good anymore. \:\/
The GSA IS watching you,and so is JHAP.Do you think its worth the consiquences?Think hard,I do believe Jeffs mind is at warp speed this morning. \:D \:D
 Originally Posted By: TOM G
The GSA IS watching you,and so is JHAP.Do you think its worth the consiquences?Think hard,I do believe Jeffs mind is at warp speed this morning. \:D \:D

\:o \:o \:o

© Pond Boss Forum