Pond Boss
Posted By: ashannon National Pond Builder - 09/20/06 07:50 PM
Does anyone know of a company that builds ponds and lakes nationally? I was told a company before who did it but can't remember their name.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: National Pond Builder - 09/20/06 08:04 PM
I would absolutely PM Bob Lusk first. He works on projects nationwide (and beyond) and has contacts throughout the country. You couldn't find a better source.
Posted By: Robinson Re: National Pond Builder - 09/20/06 08:45 PM
I agree with Bruce, and if that does not work out, you might try Haliburton. They construct worldwide, as best as I can tell, and probably could use some work right now, after losing a military contract. Great company, excellent geologists, hydrologists and builders. Ponds should be no problem. I'm sure the ponds would have to be pretty good size for them to be involved...
Posted By: Shorty Re: National Pond Builder - 09/20/06 08:58 PM
Robinson, I drove by a bentonite plant owned by Haliburton while I was in Wyoming two months ago, they should be perfect for the job. \:D
Posted By: Robinson Re: National Pond Builder - 09/20/06 09:26 PM
Shorty, if they can send bentonite to Iraq, as they have, they can certainly do it in America. They might even throw a bunch in cheap, if it's a big project. I still go with Bruce's first recommendation, if possible.
Posted By: poland_jack Re: National Pond Builder - 09/21/06 12:24 AM
You gotta have one helluva pond project to get Halliburton's interest. Like 10's of millions of dollars. Probably 100's of millions.

I work for one of Halliburton's competitors, and right now, we're not even looking at jobs of less than $1 Billion.
Posted By: PondsForFun Re: National Pond Builder - 09/21/06 08:52 AM
If I was as rich as Bill Gates, I would build me a Billion dollar pond. What a nice daydream! \:D
© Pond Boss Forum