Pond Boss
Posted By: Haus On line photo album - 07/06/04 02:10 PM
Any one have some photos of their pond being constructed? It would be nice to see some photos of ponds and the different landscaping ideas they came up with.
Posted By: Bob Koerber Re: On line photo album - 07/06/04 02:21 PM
Sure click on my homepage and have a look at my small 1/3 acre pond.

Bob
Posted By: Haus Re: On line photo album - 07/06/04 03:13 PM
Now that’s what Im talking about, great idea on the elephant ear plants next to the pond. Nice pond!
Posted By: Bob Koerber Re: On line photo album - 07/06/04 04:14 PM
I found by accident by plant the Ears next to a down spout by the house that they love the water and have flourished where they are at. I also transferred some iris still in the 5 gallon pots and placed them in the pond in a few locations. I I move them every couple of months they don't seem to get their root attached to the bottom even though they have since outgrown the pots and I am able to control their spread and have beautiful yellow blooms this year. Just a couple of thoughts.

Bob
Posted By: ken Re: On line photo album - 07/06/04 07:25 PM
i have some right after she was finished. after your done you say to yourself , man i should of took some pics as i was doing it. i have some at photobucket.com under kenspond , when my lilies grow larger, i will post some finished pics. next year i'm going too add about 1/3 acre to the south , bigger is always better. \:\)
© Pond Boss Forum