Pond Boss
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 04:58 PM
We got 3 inches here in Northeastern Indiana.

However there is a heat wave coming by next weekend! Well relatively speaking anyway. Going to climb into the low 50's! Whahoo!

Posted By: esshup Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 05:00 PM
Between 2" and 3". Wet snow, great for making snowballs.
Posted By: small pond Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 05:03 PM
We got about 5in so far and the white stuff is still coming down cry mange ground hog. pic below.

Attached picture liar.PNG
Posted By: John Wann Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 05:04 PM
1 inch.
Posted By: Bing Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 05:05 PM
8 to ten inches in south central Illinois (Fayette County). Had thunder snow that lasted a couple of hours.
Posted By: jludwig Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 05:15 PM
Dusting here in Stillwater, OK. It had melted by noon Sunday.
Posted By: outdoorlivin247 Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 05:19 PM
Sounds like an 8" average in my area...Wish I had the day off to play in it...
Posted By: catmandoo Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 05:45 PM
We got about 7 inches so far. It is still coming down.
Posted By: Dwight Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 05:58 PM
.16895" approximately.
Posted By: Blaine Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 06:06 PM
8" just North of Indianapolis.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 06:22 PM
Around 3" west of Bloomington...
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 07:17 PM
Ours is melting rapidly as I type this.
Posted By: highflyer Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 07:24 PM
East Texas = 0!!
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 07:32 PM
12" according to local paper.. I woulda guessed more
Posted By: dlowrance Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 08:52 PM
West Central IL - we got 16" - up to 18" in Springfield....
Posted By: liquidsquid Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 09:07 PM
Nothin. And happier for it. All went to the south of us, and for this time of year? Snow to the south of us? It is similar to the chances of me getting invited to the Playboy mansion and my wife saying "Sure honey, have a great time!" without any sarcasm.
Posted By: outdoorlivin247 Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 09:15 PM
What happened to the hearing snow comment?...Came back to repond and it is gone?...
Posted By: Mark B Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 09:48 PM
NW Dayton Ohio, got about 7" but 20 miles south of here got only about 3" Hard to believe last year at this same time we were in the 80's....

Salmonid
Posted By: Rainman Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 11:31 PM
13.7" just west of St Louis.......the thundersnow was pretty cool....
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 11:37 PM
Nada, again
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/25/13 11:42 PM
Originally Posted By: outdoorlivin247
What happened to the hearing snow comment?...Came back to repond and it is gone?...

You mean that smart*** crack I made? I decided it wasn't funny and you might take it the wrong way. So I deleted it. grin
Posted By: Dave Willis Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 12:05 AM
Maybe a half inch. Finally some warm weather coming this week.
Posted By: kenc Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 12:40 AM
Enjoy it Dave, we won't be to normal(63) until next week. We still have most of the 5 in. snow.
Posted By: outdoorlivin247 Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 02:17 AM
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
Originally Posted By: outdoorlivin247

You mean that smart*** crack I made? I decided it wasn't funny and you might take it the wrong way. So I deleted it. grin

It was good, was just on the phone when I read it the first time and didn't have time to respond.. And believe me it takes a lot more than that to offend me.. I have spent many years in off topic sections of some pretty active forums..
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 02:49 AM
We got 1" of very wet snow in northern VA. I left this morning for FL. By the time we got to the VA/NC line on I95 it had changed to all rain and there was no more snow on the ground. They are calling for record lows here in Savannah, GA where we are staying the night.
Posted By: esshup Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 03:47 AM
The snow band was well defined 12 miles South of me had 5" vs. my 2"-3".
Posted By: JKB Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 09:49 AM
It missed us grin
Posted By: Missouri Bill Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 03:22 PM
About 10 inches in northern Boone County, Mo. My pond has frozen over again. The weather people are talking about canceling spring and summer, and going from March straight into November.
Posted By: liquidsquid Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 05:48 PM
Those weather men better watch out saying things that that! People are getting mighty twitchy around these parts. Talking nonsense like wearing shorts despite a high of 45. This means people are getting a tad off their rockers, and weather men may become even less liked than usual.
Posted By: JKB Re: How much snow did you get? - 03/26/13 10:31 PM
Originally Posted By: liquidsquid
Those weather men better watch out saying things that that! People are getting mighty twitchy around these parts. Talking nonsense like wearing shorts despite a high of 45. This means people are getting a tad off their rockers, and weather men may become even less liked than usual.

I've seen a few people in shorts around here, but definitely not the weather for it. Internal clock may be off on these few wink

Ice Cream stand around the corner opened a couple weeks ago, but I am not seeing their parking lot full yet, and may not for a while. They do have some good stuff tho.

Spring is trying to make it out around here, but having a difficult time. It's sunny out right now, but the wind is doing it's thing and keeping it on the cold side.

Just a bit longer to go.

This winter, I envy those boy's in Texas.

My neighbors winter in Arizona. They came back, then went right back down. Good thing for me tho. This guy smokes like a coal fired steam engine and it's a reprieve not to hear him hacking his lungs out for 20 minutes every morning when he light's one up.
© Pond Boss Forum