Pond Boss
Posted By: Dwight Surreal or just Weird? - 10/21/09 03:56 PM

Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Surreal or just Weird? - 10/21/09 06:11 PM
Jacques Cousteau had nuthin' on you except a French accent.
Posted By: Dwight Re: Surreal or just Weird? - 10/21/09 09:28 PM
I am 1/16 French, so that makes sense.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Surreal or just Weird? - 10/22/09 02:24 PM
Dwight,

Have you got it set up where you can watch the fishies on your computer monitor live feed? If not I know you can do it. You da man when it comes to gadgets and technology.
Posted By: trialsguy Re: Surreal or just Weird? - 10/22/09 07:46 PM
Dangit! what the heck am I looking at? Do you have a observatory set up in a covered dock where as you have sunk some lights to view your fish? Color me a picture because its just not getting through my thick skull :P
Posted By: Dwight Re: Surreal or just Weird? - 10/23/09 08:48 PM
 Quote:
Dangit! what the heck am I looking at?

The Barge is on the left and the dock is on the right if you tip the photo to the left 90 degrees. When I took the photo I was standing on the Barge and pointed the camera at the lights. There are a lot of reflections going on that give it the spacey look.
Posted By: Dwight Re: Surreal or just Weird? - 10/23/09 09:13 PM
 Quote:
Have you got it set up where you can watch the fishies on your computer monitor live feed? If not I know you can do it. You da man when it comes to gadgets and technology.

Sorry Cecil, I know how to get that done, just haven't had the time to work on it. Maybe this winter. \:\)
Posted By: Brettski Re: Surreal or just Weird? - 10/23/09 09:43 PM
 Originally Posted By: Dwight
 Quote:

Sorry Cecil, I know how to get that done, just haven't had the time to work on it. Maybe this winter. \:\)

Fuggedaboutit, Gramps. You're gonna be too busy rockin' a 10 pounder to sleep.
;\)
Posted By: Dwight Re: Surreal or just Weird? - 10/24/09 09:09 PM
I don't spend much time in the rockin' chair, though I do know how to keep them entertained. There is a lot to do at Grandpa's place.
© Pond Boss Forum