Pond Boss
http://jpoythress.com/images/videos/ohfishy.wmv

This link is video of posting member on the Pond Boss forum.

Can you tell who is who?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Need help identifying Pond Boss members. - 08/26/05 12:20 PM
1) The kid who tried to eat the live trout is "ANIMALS."

2) The girl who was hand feeding the tarpon is "Water Girl."

Tough to tell who the others were.
With the exception of fish size, this is like looking in my rear view mirror.
Dang, them Texans sure know how to have fun.......
Fourth scene: Sunglasses, white gloves, wide-brimmed hat. That's Meadowlark at the Bay of Campeche (or an incredible simulation).

Sixth scene (right after Animals): That's Bruce and his girls vacationing at the beach, relaxing with a little surf fishing.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Need help identifying Pond Boss members. - 08/26/05 05:24 PM
Theo, that's awesome. I knew Bruce hid himself in that film somewhere; but I didn't see any birds flying in Meadowlark's clip (could have been edited out).

But I just can't tell who that is getting smacked in the face repeatedly by that Mahi Mahi.
Getting hit by the Mahi Mahi? That's Greg Grimes. \:D
I'm pretty sure this is a picture of Sunil checking on his beloved smallmouth bass.

Time to change the water, ferret-face!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Need help identifying Pond Boss members. - 11/22/05 02:25 AM
Dr. Condello:

It is with true sincerity that I formally request you to stop hacking into my home computer and stealing pictures from my digital family photo album.

My wife is mortally embarrassed and devastated now because this private picture of our home life has been exposed on the world wide web. Just the thought that the world now knows how we bathe......well it's just shaming.

By the way, these smallmouth are named (from top to bottom) Roseanne, Aretha, and King Charlemagne or KC for short.

I trust you will do the needful and let alone those who choose to live in privacy and refrain from future internet piracy.

Thank you.
You, of all people accusing ME of piracy???? Arrgrrrrrrrgh!

I resemble that remark.
© Pond Boss Forum